Student Summer Conferences
Send Your Students To Prestigious Colleges & Universities
LeadAmerica partners and collaborates with leading colleges and universities throughout the United States to offer college immersion programs designed to better prepare students academically and emotionally for the transition to college life and beyond.
LeadAmerica high school conferences are college-accredited, and all curricula have been approved by the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP) for the ninth consecutive year.
Students who attend a LeadAmerica Conference can:
- Gain a firsthand perspective of college and experience on-campus living;
- Earn up to two college credits while still in high school;
- Participate in interactive workshops, off-campus trips and insightful lectures from distinguished faculty;
- Enjoy an overall experience that former attendees have referred to as the single most important step they took in their preparation for college admission;
- Learn vital college readiness skills and discover how to enhance the leadership skills they already possess;
- Explore the career paths that inspire them now and learn what they can do to be prepared for the competitive admissions process and curriculum ahead.
Conferences are 6, 7, 8 and 10 days in duration and are held throughout the summer. Students may choose from prestigious campuses including Stanford, Columbia, Johns Hopkins, UCLA, and many others.