Nominate Your Students
To begin nominating, please sign in to your educator account below.
Set your students apart in high school, college and beyond.
We are seeking high-achievers who can benefit from the LeadAmerica Experience! Nominate students in grades 6 through 11 who exhibit leadership in the areas of academics, community service and extracurricular activities. Active students who participate in school organizations, clubs, athletics and student government are great candidates.
Here are just some of the benefits your outstanding students can enjoy:
- A competitive advantage when applying for college;
- Earn up to two college credits while still in high school;
- The experience of campus life that helps prepare them for college;
- Exploration of future career paths and the fields they want to study in college;
- Development of vital college readiness skills, self-discipline, confidence, independence and maturity.
Recognizing your students will mean a lot to them - especially coming from you.
Complete your nominations online and personally recognize each nominated student by presenting him or her with a Certificate of Recognition that you can print from our site.
While you are not limited in the number of students you can nominate, most educators nominate an average of 20 students.
Within 30 days of being nominated, each student will receive a complete conference enrollment package including a Certificate of Recognition, conference literature and tuition information – all without any obligation!