Earn an Accredited Continuing Education Unit
Educators who are employed with LeadAmerica during a summer conference can earn 1 IACET Accredited CEU through LeadAmerica's Educator Workshop Experience.
- Educators will be able to define the current challenges and opportunities facing the development of college and career ready students.
- Educators will analyze the importance of affective factors in shaping learning.
- Educators will compare pedagogical practices that impact identified affective factors in the classroom
- Educators will identify pedagogical practices that foster student engagement.
- Educators will formulate a practical plan of action to include experiential learning models in their classroom curriculum.
Major Program Components:
- Professional Development Environment
- Program Observation
- Educator Workshops
- Educator Debriefs / Assessments
For questions regarding CEU, or if you are interested in earning a CEU at a different conference location, please contact Lilian or Nancy, via email at email@example.com or by calling 1-866-394-5323.