Tuition and Travel Protection Plan
We are pleased to partner with Nationwide to offer participants our Tuition and Travel Protection Plan at a cost
of $109. The Plan provides cancellation protection to safeguard your tuition investment, as well as important
coverage while traveling, and LeadAmerica highly recommends this beneficial protection plan. To accept this valuable coverage, when you enroll, simply check the appropriate box.
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption: Students who cancel for covered reasons (as set
forth in the Certificate of Insurance) will be reimbursed for nonrefundable tuition and airfare
cancellation charges associated with the Conference. For complete details in regard
to the Plan, please call the plan
administrator at (866) 282-3987.
- Trip Delay ($150/day up to $600): Provides coverage for reasonable additional expenses
incurred due to delay of a common carrier, closed roadway or lost or stolen passports.
- Baggage Protection $1,500: Reimburses replacement of baggage and personal property
that is lost, stolen or damaged.
- Baggage Delay $500: Reimburses expenses of necessary personal effects if your checked
baggage is delayed or misdirected by a common carrier.
- Accident Medical Expense $25,000: Reimburses expenses incurred as the result of an
injury during the trip.
- Sickness Medical Expense $25,000: Reimburses expenses incurred as the result of an
illness during the trip.
- Emergency Evacuation $100,000: Provides transportation by air or ground ambulance to
the nearest medical facility in the event of a medical emergency or emergency medical
evacuation to your place of residence when deemed medically necessary. Benefits are arranged, authorized and prepaid by On Call International. On Call International also
provides language interpretation services in the event of an emergency.
- 24-Hour Worldwide Emergency Assistance Service: On Call International provides
emergency hotline availability during travel emergencies.
For complete details of plan terms, conditions and exclusions pertaining to this plan, please call the plan administrator at (866) 282-3987. The Certificate of Insurance will be made available to you upon acceptance and payment of the Plan to LeadAmerica.
The insurance benefits under this plan, #NWT200903, are underwritten by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company.